The Hancock-Henderson Quill, Inc.
Each year on the third Sunday in August, the members of the Biggsville United Presbyterian Church hold a worship service at the Old South Henderson Church located northwest of Biggsville on Township Road 1450 East.
This is the 181th anniversary of the founding of the church in 1835.
For Sunday, August 21, Rev. Dr. Richard Johnson, pastor of the Biggsville church, has again prepared a very special service for those attending.
Leo Ramer's Ecumenical Singers will provide special music. The service will begin at 10:15 a.m.
The public is cordially invited to attend this inspiring annual recognition of Henderson County's Presbyterian heritage.