The Hancock-Henderson Quill, Inc.
RARITAN REFORM CHURCH: (continued) By 1858 the church was taking shape and on Sept. 8, 1859 it was dedicated. Rev. S.A.Bumstead returned and was installed in 1862.
Names of the original members are as follows: Joseph Nevius and wife, Henry D. Voorhees and wife, Isaac Kelly and wife, Peter Tharp and wife, Simon P. Nevius and wife, Peter Nevius and wife, and Mrs. Simonson, wife of Simon Simonson.
1911 History of Henderson County