The Hancock-Henderson Quill, Inc.
The original village of Biggsville was platted in 1854 and a large number of additions made from time to time thereafter.
It was afterwards incorporated under the General law as the Village of Biggsville.
It is the only village in that township and being situated in one of the richest portions of the county did a large business in 1911.
1911 History of Henderson County