The Hancock-Henderson Quill, Inc.
The Biggsville Clipper was established by M. M. Rowley in 1874.
In 1911 his son, S. F. Rowley managed the paper. The Raritan Bulletin, a weekly paper was established in Raritan by Robert Barnes in 1875 and continued publication for six or seven years.
It was followed by the Raritan
Reporter established by E.O.Barnes in 1884. The paper had a large circulation through the southern part of the county and continued onward into the 20th century.
1911 History of Henderson County